Security Officer Team Leader
Crown Security Solutions
Security Team Leader
A great opportunity has now become available for an experienced Security Team Leader at prestigious sporting stadium client in the centre of Nottingham. Ensuring a safe and secure environment with the delivery of the highest level of client / customer service to the public, supporters and commercial tenants.
Salary per annum: £8.30 – £9.25 per hour depending on experience
Benefits: 28 days holidays per year, Inc BH
Hours: 40 hours per week, covering weekends and bank holidays.
- Must have an active SIA door supervisor and CCTV licenses
- Keen to develop and progress
- Be a good team player/encourage team motivation and look for continuous improvement
- Adhere to company confidentiality policy
- Client assist / service
- Support management, staff and members of the public
- To have the overall responsibility for the day to day management of security operations of the stadium in a manner that ensures the on-going security and operation of the asset.
- To manage the delivery of the ground static security, Health and Safety provision to the performance standards required and within the cost budgets.
- To achieving standards of excellence in customer service and ensuring a clean, safe and welcoming environment for members of the public, retailers, contractors and employees.
- Safety and Security:
- Supervise the day to day operations within the requirements of security operations, delivering best practice in customer service and achieving service levels in accordance with the agreed criteria.
- Clearly communicate and achieve an on-going commitment to the security function, operating procedures with internal and external parties.
- Align ground security operations procedures with national operations procedures.
- Ensure QM policies, procedures and work practices are adhered to.
- Ensure all Risk Management is maintained in line with company procedures including policy and procedure formulation where required.
- Comply with all local safety and security requirements.
- Plan for the allocation of resources to respond in the instance of a response to a threat, including both internal and external agencies.
- Communicate and monitor adherence to QM guidelines and procedures.
- Work with the client and consumers to determine security support services that benefit the client and the public experience.
- Ensure the ground is safe for open / close.
- Reporting defects.
- Work with the Security Manager on the development of and compliance with the grounds emergency planning and business resumption plan.
Requirements, Skills and Qualifications
- Must have 1 year’s supervisory experience or equivalent experience in man management, SIA Door Supervisor and CCTV licence essential.
- Competent in Microsoft Office packages to intermediate level.
- Supervisory experience of security management in a customer service/retail environment, Health and Safety, related legislation and people management.
- Excellent technical knowledge of Security and centre operations.
- Able to display confidence in conducting meetings with, and prepare detailed reports for senior management.
- Strength and depth of expertise across all disciplines.
- Capability to deliver the full spectrum of security services to a high profile prestigious client.
- Solution finding.
- 1st aid preferred.
- Ensure instructions and procedures are all carried out including uniform and licence checks.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £8.30 to £9.25 /hour
- Supervisory: 1 year (Required)
- SIA (Required)
- Driving License (Preferred)