Security Assistant Area Manager
Crown Security Solutions
The Assistant Area Manager is responsible for the efficient and effective operation of the security contracts including the management of staff. You should be experienced in managing your own time and that of the staff.
You are required to help complete and analyse operational reports for weekly management meetings. This is an important contribution towards our annual SIA ACS audits. This role often involves working unsociable hours and some bank holidays. The current area of operation takes in Nottingham & Leicester.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To help ensure the high quality delivery of operations, managing meetings and requests from the Client Manager or representative in the absence of the Area Manager.
- To help ensure that all TL’s and operational staff in the area are complying with the SLA’s and company policies.
- To assist in issuing the manning schedules to all staff in advance.
- To ensure the high quality delivery of operations, attending and managing events as directed by the Area Manager.
- To ensure the delivery of Operations Reports to the Operations Manager.
- To assist in effectively managing contracts with clients, including liaison with client base.
- Communicate effectively with staff, clients and the company management Team.
- To help monitor and evaluate officer practices, making changes as necessary to improve their effectiveness on the ground in accordance with company protocols.
- To keep all Assignment Instructions up to date and in good condition and to implement training on any changes to the SOP’s.
- To encourage staff development at all times, promoting company objectives.
- To support the Operations Manager with our SIA ACS accreditation.
- To succour the Area Manager as directed.
Qualifications experience and skills
Frontline SIA Licence DS/SG/C
Must have a full UK Driving Licence – with 6 points or less
Experience within Manned Guarding Security & Event Sectors. Proven client relationship management.
Supervisor for 3 years.
Security operator or ex-military 5 years.
Skills Evidence of motivating and managing.
Experience with a variety of time sensitive, demanding and projects.
Good interpersonal skills.
Must be able to work to KPI’s – Self-motivated & resourceful
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £26,000.00 to £28,000.00 /year
- Supervisor: 3 years (Preferred)
- Managing: 2 years (Preferred)
- GCSE or equivalent (Preferred)
- SIA Door Supervisor Licence (Required)